- Logo colors should not be changed (with the exception of black and white, or foil embossing).
- If color is not available, black and white may be used. The logo should not appear in grayscale or other solid colors.
- Do not add effects such as a shadow, bevel, or glow.
- Avoid resizing logo files. If you do have to resize a file, make sure the image is not squished or distorted in any way.
- Use only official Holy Apostles logo files.
- All printing must be submitted with images of at least 300 DPI.
- Larger files or modifications are available at request. firstname.lastname@example.org